choose your own adventure
slow times at p.s. 420
its almost 4pm, I've been outside once today for a couple of minutes, i'm on my seventh cup of coffee and my sixth cigarette. besides that theres nothing to prove for today. yet. im using a vintage final cut keyboard that I found in the hallway of the snake lounge and its messing up my wpm. many typos. listening to a-trak. fuck the seasonal sickness. but I once had a theory that the sickness is just something that god made for everyone to suffer through once a year just to chill for a bit and appreciate good health, then we go and try to profit off a false hope of a shot that will prevent this god-given right to blow several gallons of goop out of our noses and watch every fucking episode of seinfeld and/or the simpsons. let me get another cup of coffee. ok now another cigarette. good. changed the music to lali puna. markus acher from the notwist is in this group if you care to know. when I say 'you' im not too sure who that is given the nature of this blogging novelty. I have other stuff to do.